HackyLEDs was/is LED lights with homemade controllers that were kept in the upper floor of engage_space
- 2x installed and in use in the ceiling; one flood and one strip light.
- 2x stored unused under the left-side desk in the social room; one flood and one strip light.
- The LEDs should be used only in ventilated areas that allow heat to dissipate.
- Powered via 12v, ran over an ESP8266 plugged into variboard soldered with FETS, hosted inside a white 'blokbox'.
- Controlled using MQTT over Wifi on a ESP8266 running Micropython and custom code (https://github.com/Nordln/HackyLEDS)
- Currently stowed in a clear box until refitted.
projects/hackyleds.txt · Last modified: 2020/07/07 20:48 by 127.0.0.1