Difference between revisions of "Projects:Hacker Shelving"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 20:54, 19 May 2019
The idea is to design and build hacker friendly shelving, then share design notes etc.
- Space for A4 sized books
- Space for a medium sized domestic printer
- Space for active and dormant projects
- Space for boxes of stuff
- Needs to be standard ceiling height tall
- Needs to be about 1m wide
- A fair amount of standing desk type space
- Should be quick to build
- Should require not too many complex tools or processes
The space has received a donation of Ikea Kallax shelving (2x kallax4 and 1x kallax8) to help with storage. These have been placed on the upper-floor for now. Nordin brought it over and is happy to take them away if members feel they are not useful.