Difference between revisions of "Projects:Hacker Shelving"
From 57North Hacklab
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 15:43, 20 May 2019
The idea is to design and build hacker friendly shelving, then share design notes etc.
- Space for A4 sized books
- Space for a medium sized domestic printer
- Space for active and dormant projects
- Space for boxes of stuff
- Needs to be standard ceiling height tall
- Needs to be about 1m wide
- A fair amount of standing desk type space
- Should be quick to build
- Should require not too many complex tools or processes