From 57North Hacklab
|Description||Home-made LED Lights installed on the upper floor|
- 2x installed and in use in the ceiling; one flood and one strip light.
- 2x stored unused under the left-side desk in the social room; one flood and one strip light.
- The LEDs should be used only in ventilated areas that allow heat to dissipate.
- Powered via 12v, ran over an ESP8266 plugged into variboard soldered with FETS, hosted inside a white 'blokbox'.
- Controlled using MQTT over Wifi on a ESP8266 running Micropython and custom code (View on Github)